Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday November 24,2010

Greenlee comes over and tries to comfort Kendall.Kendall blames Greenlee because he went to help her
Jack says to Liza even though David is Blanco's golden boy she better fix it or her will go after David Kendall says she wants to fall on the floor and crawl into a tiny ball.
Greenlee says blame me it's my fault if you need to scream and blame me go
ahead.Kendall ask if that will make her feel better?Ryan and I are here for you me and Ryan we love you.Kendall says you are together now?Kendall says don't touch me she's really angry at Greenlee.Kendall says don't touch me.
Kendall wants her babies home.Poor Kendall worrying how to tell her boys.
Poor Kendall she had to tell Griffin he's not ignoring you he's dead.She says Spike doesn't like it if his peanut butter isn't on the right way and Ian doesn't like her to change her hair.Kendall wants to let Spike have his thanksgiving pageant befoer she tells him.
Marissa comes to see her mom but David's still there at the courthouse David wants a moment alone.David pulls the AJ struggle .Jr can't win you can still and have Aj if you want him David says.He will help her.
David tells Greenlee he was moved by what she said at his grave.She says she's grateful but you don't love me you're obsessed angry and jealous.
He said he came back for her She says you still think you can win me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment