Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday May 14,2010

Erica is crowing that she'll win when Greenlee comes in.Greenlee says she'll never get Fusion.Ryan asks if her boyfrienis!Madison says can't do this she says she need a shrink!Ryan says what about the eye she's says it's make-up it's fake!he doesn't understand.She says he's not her boyfirend she addmits David is behnd it.David moves into the hospital.Marissa forgot her purse and runs into dad .she says she's not okay!he asks if it's JR!She doesn't want him to die she says.Jr lies and says there is nos tress at home.Amnda tells Janet tot ake it all back she's her own person.Trevor will be happy with two sane parents .sShe begs janet to wake up and tell her she was wrongight..Jake says it's up to Janet.He says come watch teelnova aall night.she says he has to work.she's taking trevor for two hours to park before dark!they talk about trevor on slide.Jr is finished exam.Doc's says he looks good take wife to dinner and a movie.Marissa says jr is worried cancer is back.David wants to know waht to do to help.Undue last three weeks.He would if he could.He says I shouldn't have gone off like that he can't stand by and watch her get hurt.H'll be htere for her.Can he take to dinner.she has study session!Some other time.Thanks Marissa says!David's happy!
Greenlee looks at flowers from David.she says not going to dispappear under rock.Waht willl you pull your out of time Greenlee you have no cosmatic line.what to do what to do admit defeat Greenlee says Erica!
Erica says you might be pregnant!Definitely your palce totell dada says greenlee sarcastically.
Fusion is my baby!Don't think about destroying it.I wouldnebver destroy it watch your back.
Madiosn says David wanted me to distract you romantically to keep you away from Greenlee.Women do things they won't normally do with David waht does he have on you?Madison says I'm not the only one involved good people are involved and I don't want them hurt!
Greenlee begs Jack to help her sab otoge Erica please Daddy.He says no!
she bes him to get erica out of town for 24 hours just to be out of her way!not too much to ask she says
Madiosn says she's sorry it killed to go along with his paln thanks for job adavice friendship.It was you that paid back rent she says.how did I repay?
Ryan ssys you didn't do it that's what counts David says he did it and hewent along with assumption.she ahs to go she says she has to leave town before David does something.Rynasays he can help.I will protect all !There is nowhere to hide from David stay here and fight and I will help says Ryan.Tell me what you did! I killed my husband she admits!she tells all howshe set up randi and how randi atacked him first but she smacked him because of the abuse!she didn't help she hit him.I waited for randi to take fall!Jesse and family helped her.Hubbards did nothing and he will figure it out an hurt them.I have to gt lost he'll forget eventaully.You'llknow what he's up to know and be prepared.Ryan says do you trust me david won't use you anymore I won't let him says Ryan
Jake talks to hub about Janet and how her mom is and what she did killing amnda's dad.Amnda is freaking out inside how do I protect her help her.
Trevor starts screaming!amnda remeebers what Janet says about loving trevor fiercely and gets scared.
Erica tells Opal what she did.Yuo cut Jack's daughter off at the kneecps I wouldn't forgive that!
Erica says Greenlee did it first.Opal says you could lose Jack.Erica says he always chooses Greens over me.Hogwash you just chose the steamroller approach and broke Jack's heart.
Greens begs him to smooze Erica.Jack says No!ld help because he wouldn't be in he middle.so you'll do it!Jack says no!Greens saysErica losing would be great for you you two could enjoy each others company with no Greenlee talk! I hope you don't look back and regret it.Greens says
Madiosn comes to dAvid's .david says did anyone see you.She says she doesn't know doesn't care .He says you will if everyone knows you're dirty little secret!
I'm out she says find someone else becasue I won't .you make it sound like you have choice as a mattter of fact she does says Ryan!
I don't know what she's told you but she's a pathological liar.What's happening that you had to come up with this plan to seduce me trouble in paradise says Ryan!David says so you know you're defending acold blooded murderess?A killer.
I'm defending one of your victims.you would pimp her out for this?You got to keep me occupied?
Anything to keep you out my wife's hair for good everytime I turn around you're there .Her sympathetic shoulder a firend you destroyed her life before you won't again.
Erica says an opportuntity arose I took it!this is going to effect you and jack if you don't watch out!There is amn whoadores the stillettos you walk in are you going to let him go for a competition!who's going to apt your tushy and feed you banbons.Erica asks how Opla is hse says sh misses him every single day!she thinks she'll turn around and he'd be there .she wishes she'd told him one last time she loved him.Chnces are running out don't waste yours says OPal.Jackson what are you doing here?Jack says quiet dinner as Opla leves then together.Erica asks how it went!
marissa study partner cut out and she snatches drink from Jr when she sees it and it burns all the way down.
Randi was in abad place when we first got together .She thought she was to live nad die on the streets her fears kept us aprt I waited for her torealize shewas the one in charge.Be aptient and let her know you blieve in her.Krystal comes by and ssy it must have been a hard time all these years.Trevor cries and Krystal says aren't you going to check on Trevor! amnda says no!
Marissa is dying from 60%scotch.Jr says hewants going to drink he was string it down.she thought it was bad news.Sorry I scared you says Jr waiting on blood work.Sorry you''ve been saying that a lot.Iknow says JR !
I hate you says Marissa
Erica says to Jack I thought you'd be happy Greenlee isn't pregnant!
He says that's none of your damn business!Good for you Jack you tell her!!
Did you see my notes!I'm sorry that is sacinct what are you srry for because you sandbagged Greenlee,becasue you used me or becasue you got caught.Greenlee started this.My daughter was trying to level the playing field says Jack angrily!She wanted fair fight but you don't do fair.sneaking behind my back was illegal.This is personal as it gets! says Jack
I'm sorry for it but I couldn't help myself erica says.Pavolina defense their is no excuse I don't understand and don't accept your apology says Jack!
DAvid says go pound on your chest somewhere else Lavery I'm done as Greenlee comes in and hears I'm just get started the best aprt of the paln it doesn't make any sesne if I'm so in love with Greenlee why would I jump in bed with someone else!because your a sucker always have been always will be and if I found someone moretrust worthy more competent you would have fallen for it.Go to hell say Madison
Sad lame predictable way you see awoamn in trouble you trip over yourself to get there!ryan:And you think i'm slow on the uptake you don't even realize completelty and totally wasted your time.Despite your wahcked out conclusions Greenlee is totally yours!whether you deserve her or not that's another story!
erica says she did waht she did to counteract Greenlee's dirty deal.but never meant to hurt you in process.Jack:If you could would you take this back?'Erica:no Jack then there's nothing more to say!erica storms out after saying I guess not!Ot apologise.Opal is looking for her earing Jack finds!Jack says she did in Erica way!
Jack sais he would walk away if he didn't love that woman so much!
Marissa says you don't have the right totell me how to fel I will feel what I feel when I want sounding slightly drunk.Jr says that's not waht he emant he pushes to get her back.she says her study partner is sick why everyone is sick?
she gets up and feels dizzy as Jr catches her
Jake calls home gets answering machine asks Amanda on it if Trevor is having a good time at the aprk picking up ladies at swingset!Call me love you not like you to turn off phone.Amnda says trevor isn't sleeping through night so they are trying cry it out them.Krystal says she understands!Give hima few minutes.Krystal says it's been more tahn few minutes.Trevor is burning up!
Ryan says where d you come up with this make Madiosn fake a blackeye given her background do you know how hard that is for her?
David:Please buy her ariver somewhere else take trash with you.Ryan:says hat will Greenlee says about this.David: I bet you can'tt wait this must be your best day ever running to her to tell her all the fine details!
Ryan:oh I won't have to!
Greenlee is behind David she heard all!

No comments:

Post a Comment