Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday July 27,2010

Tad asks Liza what is up.Damon says to Liza good luck with that. Damon wants to leave to go to Colby.Tad says your staying here.Damon says he is teling truth that Liza deliberately tried to set him up.Liza claims she will tell truth.
Madison is with Ryan.Binca brings picture for Ryan from Miranda.
Greenlee tells David she wants time apart she thinks she needs space.He says how long she doesn't know,David is trying to figure what this is.Greenlee do you want out of this marriage asks David?Greenlee asks David to hear her out first she says she's gratefully no one else could have kept her alive or supported her like he did.She says all the betrayals he gave her strength and courage to keep going.No one understood hurt and betrayal like him.David helped her get company back and married her despite the fact she couldn't have children.you gave me your heart and things i didn't know you could give.so why are you at this palce asks David never mind I all ready know.
Binca says she aapproves of Madiosn.Ryan says I didn't asks your opinon but I'll take it.Funny how thing change he says we were going toget married togeher I thought i spent my life together.you got your happy ending with resse right.things didn't turn out exactly hte right way says Bianca.Bianca says she just has to wait for mom and Kendall to get back.And reesse right says Ryan How could I forget Reese Bianca says.
Madiosn says will you miss all night sportcenter!
The night I hit on Damon I was really drunk I was completely out of it.Damon was still there when I came out of bathroom.He wanted to show his frineds them Mrs.robinson pictures.she says he crossed the line and I was uncomfortable just like when he kissed me.
Greenlee claims it isn't about ryan bit about them .she says she has been thinking about this for awhile.He says since when do you back down from afight.Youlove firecely you desrve that kind of devotion.We lie to each other all the time.
She mentions all.We are always hidng soemthing from each other to protect each other.Tha's not how it's suppose to wotk.David:we are two incrdibly strong independan people.Greenleesays she needs time alone to figure things out without him
David says I promised you freedom in this marriage he won't renege on that.He has one request one final dinner so we can toast what we mean togeher,what we will alwwys mean togehter says greenlee and that I loved you.Tell me about all over dinner says David
Bianca says Greenlee is now in a different place I see that too.Ryn sys Binca can bring back old Greenlee she sys he can.Madiosn comes in Ryna calls her nurse Madison.
Colby apologises to her Dad she asks him to send plane for her whan timing works
Colby says Damon and I are in love to answer machine
Damon says you would says anything to get me from Colby.
Damon says she put on act made me do her zipper.Liza told me what you and her mom did to her Damon says.Liza claims she wouldn't do that to her daughter.Iknow you wouldn't believe him Damon has been screwing up all over the place.Tad says one of you is lying and I want to figure out who.
Whatever baby mom!Liza says he stopped taking his meds look at the way he's acting.why didn't you tell me because you are so in to her.Since I had those pics I figured I could make her back off.whatever I'm out of here,.It's pretty obvious who side your on.you're no better than Paul Damon says as Tad grabs him angrily.
Bianca asks how conventiion was.Are youokay .I just saw Ryan he's much better cracking jokes.
Greenlee bangs computer Bianca helps.Apartment rentals you and David moving?Greenlee says David and I are taking breather.
David comes into Ryan room stares at him angrily.
how did David take it.someone like davidIknow how he can be did he go balisitc.Greenle says no he was incedibly understnding.I was afraid I was going to hurt him but he was okay.we made adeal that if any of us wnated out we were free to leave.welove each other but he most important thing is resect.
Ryan says thank-you to david.says he would have died without him.I'll let greenlee know you're feeling much better he says leaving.
Colby says she needs to reach dad mom is completely insane.
Dad will understand.Damon scoffs.Colby asks if he's okay.Do I want to know what happened in there.No you don't .Colby says let's jsut talk about us things are pretty perfect he says yes they were.Tad says I don't know whyI let him do that I don't know what's going on.Liza says you want to thinkt he bs of him i couldn't bare the though t of you being hurt this is why I didn't tell you swetheart.It's goignto be okay we will be okay.The night you showed up on my doorstep .Damon as there when I showed up?the night nbefore wedding? Yes says Liza
I thought you were pushing me way becasue I was drunk but you youwere stone call sober.You didn't show it if you were drunk.Damon heard the whole thin and you didn't say anything.I didn't wnat to ruin moment it was like out of movie.you are so honest caring giving sometimes you don;t take care of yourself.So you were doing it for me!
Greenlee is all dressed up for their dinner in orange ruffle skirt dress.Greenle says they're will be many more dates in future,David says this is very importnat night he wnats to be dreessed to go with her.Madiosnoffes crackers jello!
Ryan sys his pilow needs ruffling.He kids Madison says I'm going to gift shop not going to ask if you want anything.Bianca comes in ask How he is Rynas sks about Greenlee.Why David was here he seemed off.He made me nervous.Binca says what if he's not in mix.Bianca says shouldn't be teling you this none of my buiness but Greenlee was looking for apartment.
David and Greenlee are having dinner.she says she can't thank him enough.He says helping you was one of the best thing he ever did.she showed him what it means to love put soemone's needs before him.she says he is good at it.I' am aren't I .David says there is nothing he wouldn't do for her.This marriage means eveything to him he doesn't wnat to be the old David.Tha's up to you! he says no up to her.this choice is abad one I hope you'll reconsider he says!
Tad pretend to beleive Liza says that Damon has truned lying into art form but I forgot how good you were.Liza are you saying you don't beleive me.For once my son told the truth and you stood there nad lied through your teeth.
They are in CalifroniaYou and my Dad could get toknow one another mini vacation.He wants toleve not come back.
Rynas ays david is okay with his he'll let greenlee o.Wow says rYan.Bnca sys she thinks it was becasue of ryan'silless it shook Greens up changed priorties
David givs Greenlee gift of phone. Mechanic is missing piece.They'll want is phone .David just gave her phone multiple calls from Greenlee's old phone.
If he brins Mechanic in he will testify that greenlee hired him Wired money from Greenlee's account plus fusionng of books!
All doesn't look good f cookior you.Greenlee says I can't belive you would blackmail me to stay with you.David says I love you and want you to stay with me.It is my job to protect you and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to make you realize that!
As Greenlee gulps and is shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment