Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday August 10,2010-No AMC shown

NO AMC TODAY :(

No AMC today
Kendall's has gone away
And Brenda’s come to play
I don’t know the reason why
I just sit down and cry

How could they know what this message means
The end of my hopes the end of all my dreams
How could we know the stories that they tell
How could they postpone our shows reining princess queen

No show today
And Brenda’s come to play
I don’t know the reason why
I just sit down and cry

But all that’s left is empty black screen
A empty picture where AMC has been
Becomes a shrine when I think I’m lonely
For my fix of my Pine Valley pals only

No AMC today it wasn‘t always so ,
The people were such fun,
We’d watch them in their run
We felt the pull of the show

But all that’s left is a place dark and lonely
A blank screen on my television set
All that’s left is a place dark and lonely
As I wait for her reign to end
But to the CEO’s the message I send
This is no way to treat your fans
If you don’t want your Soaps to end

With thanks to Graham Gouldman for his song No milk today made famous by Herman’s Hermit’s

No comments:

Post a Comment