Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday August 4, 2010

Ryan calls Greenlee from hospital bed.Greenlee has a cold. .Greenlee says he scard her.she says worry about yourself I'm not talking about David focus on yourself and your life.Liza is worried now that her taking the pills could harm her daughter nad Damon.David tells her he is not her shrink or priest he is her friend but you can't clear a guilty conscious. Liza calls Tad asks if he's heard from the kids.Tad is still mad says as sonon as he knows he'll let her know.Damon came in the door.
Greenlee searches for evidence against her as David asks if she lost something.She lies that she lost her watch. David hands it to her from drwawr she put it in.she says she's living up to his deal.
randi make expresson loved.rome is happy to be home.
Amanda tells Liza that she was wrong to come between a father and son and Tad's family.How can she lives with herself an sleep at night.
Damon comes home for Kathy's swin meet he had promised her then he says he's leaving.Tad says he would have wante to do the same thing at his age Damon ask if he'll see Tad's girlfriend tad says no .Damon I belive it went down exactly as you said it did.Tad says to Damon's shock and surprise.
Randi says she has to go to new shoot it will be late .Frnkie says don't worry despite his plans you never disppoint me he says.
It's a cover shoot she says.money would help especially with david cutting shifts
Ryn tries to get up mMdison walks him he wants to leave but can't remember his doctor's name.
Madison says Ryan wants to check out early.David says not good idea he doesn't want him to die and have lawsuit.Ryan complains about hospital food.
Greenlee agrees with David goes with him.Ryan wants to know what's going on.Ryan is tired sits down.Ask for scotch or juice.He asks Alison the nurse to keep doctor Hayward keep him busy.
Amnda calls Liza on her behavior.Liza says you don't know whatShe says only if he promises not to make another hospital break. lengths you would go to save Trevor.Until then don't judge me.
Damon says you believe me at least someone does.Tad says your father beleives inyou.Damon says you keep going on about bing in such agreat family.We love one another we fight pick or seves up and move on.Damon says he is loved by Colby.Liza wants to chop me into pieces.Liza is out of the piccture she tried to humilate you hurt you I'll never forgive her.Damon says great that's my fault.Damon that's not your fault never belive that says Tad.Damon says but I had pics of your girlfriend trying to come on to me as Colby appears.colby overheard.
colby is so hurt.Tad says sorry Colby:Where is my mother is she here.Tad says your mom and I are no longer together.Liza walks in says let me explain.Colby:Are you for real you've shown me who you really are.
Madison sees Frankie.Madison says she's witing for drink Frankie says you're looking a medicine for cheap orderly will never show up with juice.
Frankie complains about Randi's over caffeined coffe.Madiosn says she needs handcuffs and rops for Ryan.Madison has been here a lot dsays frankie.
David compliments Greenlee on new dress and shoes she bought on his credit card .She changed her mind what's mine is mine but what's your is mine Greenlee says.
David is angry Alison called him.Madison is told Ryan is lucky man.david offers to keep Ryan in hopsital and says if you need help keeping avisitors away just asks as Frankie sees.
Liza begs colby to beleive she loves him.Colby:you tried to sleep with the man I love.Colby why didn't you leave me alone.Colby says she has to go.Liza says I've all ready lost to much.It's always about you. colby says you can stop being amom cause after today I haven't one.
David say he and Madison are in same situation.Madiosn says she's willing to let people amke own decisions.David says call me when you change mind gives her card she ris up with frankie.
Greenlee says to ryan tha marrige is difficult.DAvid will be back soon. Waht does it matter to you after everything that happened please let it alone.Frankie says I need to talk to you.Ryan you neeed bedrest no more messing around the neurosurgeon said complete Bedrest.
Greenlee says I don't need your help David loves me and I love him leave us alone Greenlee says for David's benefit.
David says he has lost control of his patient.David asks if he needs restrianing order.Greenlee says people change and they move on.David says your condition will detoriate and you could die.you are harming Greenlee and upsetting her.Greenle says david is right it's none of your busines.Greenlee sys our meeting is about tostart.Madiosnasks if all is okay?
Liza claims Colby will always be my little girl.Yuo alwys try to win you couldn't get something on Damon so you set something up.you truly beleive you did this for love I feel sorry for you because you really beleive that and you don't know wht love is.
Liza says I know you hate this to Tad .Liza says she's says by the way Damon's pills he's been taking sugar pills the last few weeks .I switched them Sorry!

Can she get any worse? So calm so it's not my fault.She has to be delusional if she thinks either Colby or Tad will forgive her!
Colby is so upset Damon is trying to comfort her.He says he was afraid she would beleive her mom and not him.she wonders what it would be like to havea noramal mom.
Damon says you could live at hom.My mother is crazy.
Damon says if you don't want t leave i's okay says colby.Let's goway for ever and never loook better.
tad says you switched damon's meds what is wrong with you.Damon didn't want anyone to tell him he is broken.colby is right beccaue you wanted to make your point you've lost your child and you'vemade me lost mine.
Madison asks Ryna wahat was going on.
David says meeting went wonderful.Greenlee answers the door to Ryan tells him all in her fantasy only ryan gets brain attack.
David tells her thanks for putting Ryan in his place.Davd says he hates losing things me too she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment