Sunday, June 27, 2010

Daytime Emmy Predictions

Agnes Nixon will be receiving a Lifetime Achievement Award which is well deserved!And of course Regis Philbin as hosts as well!
The Nominees are:
OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES My prediction: The Bold and Beautiful
All My Children (ABC)
The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS)
General Hospital (ABC)
The Young and the Restless (CBS)

OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTRESS
Sarah Brown as Claudia Zacchara on General Hospital (ABC)
Crystal Chappell as Olivia Spencer on Guiding Light (CBS)
Bobbie Eakes as Krystal Carey on All My Children (ABC)
Michelle Stafford as Phyllis Summers on The Young and the Restless (CBS)
Maura West as Carly Tenney on As the World Turns (CBS)
My prediction: Well I really would like to see Bobbie Win it's probably going tobe Crystal

OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR
Peter Bergman as Jack Abbott on The Young and the Restless (CBS)
Doug Davidson as Paul Williams on The Young and the Restless (CBS)
Jon Lindstrom as Craig Montgomery on As the World Turns (CBS)
Michael Park as Jack Snyder on As the World Turns (CBS)
James Scott as EJ DiMera on Days of our Lives (NBC)
My prediction: James Scott

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Beth Chamberlin as Beth Raines on Guiding Light (CBS)
Carolyn Hennesy as Diane Miller on General Hospital (ABC)
Julie Pinson as Janet Ciccone on As the World Turns (CBS)
Bree Williamson as Jessica Brennan on One Life to Live (ABC)
Arianne Zuker as Nicole Walker on Days of our Lives (NBC)

My prediction: it's a toss up betweeen Bree and Arianne but it will be Bree!


OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR
Bradford Anderson as Damien Spinelli on General Hospital (ABC)
Rick Paull Goldin as Jake Martin on All My Children (ABC)
Jonathan Jackson as Lucky Spencer on General Hospital (ABC)
Brian Kerwin as Charlie Banks on One Life to Live (ABC)
Billy Miller as Billy Abbott on The Young and the Restless (CBS)
My prediction: Ricky Paull should win but I could see a tie with Billy Miller


OUTSTANDING YOUNGER ACTRESS
Julie Marie Berman as Lulu Spencer on General Hospital (ABC)
Molly Burnett as Melanie Layton on Days of our Lives (NBC)
Shelley Hennig as Stephanie Johnson on Days of our Lives (NBC)
Christel Khalil as Lily Winters on The Young and the Restless (CBS)
Marnie Schulenburg as Alison Stewart on As the World Turns (CBS)
My prediction: Christel they always love a good I'm dying scene

OUTSTANDING YOUNGER ACTOR
Drew Tyler Bell as Thomas Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS)
Scott Clifton as Schuyler Joplin on One Life to Live (ABC)
Zack Conroy as James Spaulding on Guiding Light (CBS)
Drew Garrett as Michael Corinthos on General Hospital (ABC)
Dylan Patton as Will Horton on Days of our Lives (NBC)

My prediction: Drew Garrett will win

OUTSTANDING WRITING TEAM
All My Children (ABC)
As the World Turns (CBS)
The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS)
The Young and the Restless (CBS

Not AMC Pratt's writing almost killed AMC! The Bold and Beautiful will win!Even though I hate that show! it's boring to me and when it's not boring it makes me so mad I can't watch!Young and Restless should win!
OUTSTANDING DIRECTING TEAM
All My Children (ABC)
The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS)
General Hospital (ABC)
One Life to Live (ABC)

Okay all give this one to AMC they have a good directing team!
So see you tonight for the daytime emmys!

No comments:

Post a Comment