Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What I am liking /disliking about AMC right now

I like Jamanda.The bond between Jake and Amanda seems solid!Of course we know that a true soap couple needs alittle friction there so I've heard that Liz Vassey has not been resigned for CSI maybe she would consider visiting long enough to cause some trouble as Emily-Ann!
Erica and Caleb are not working for me maybe if he was jsut a brash bossy mountain man he wou ld work for me!However I'm finding him abusive and just plain nutty!It's pretty bad when he claims to be putting out ablanket fire after the fact and you wonder if he's telling the truthor if he was copping a feel!!If they need a strong character who can be villanous he also has to show asoft side so far I've seen nothing remotely likeable about Caleb!Caleb is verbally and physical abusive to Erica!NB writers you can have a character cantakerous without being abusive but the writers at AMC only seem to be able to write abusive men when they are forceful.
Liza's comstant griping about Damon makes her look slightly psycho! but I guess we need some drama there so I'll let that go!
I love the building bond between Tad and his son Damon.We need to add more people to the storylines though!Maybe Colby's friends Damon's friends?
Greenlee David story went to far with the plane crash someone needs to go to jail!David perhaps for few months to protect his bride?
Please put some color on Greenlee we understand that she's turned to the darkside but those clothes she's wearing are dark and hideous and Rebecca Budig is not she's a beauty!
JR going after Annie is interesting but I want Marissa to team up with annie and take Jr down.Jr engineered this he keeps going after Annie even following her to her hotel room where she's meeting Scott! Jr needs to suffer and he's not! He gets away with everything! Marissa frgave him too easily!
Marissa should sue for AJ and win!then move out and make JR support her and AJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment