Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday June 16,2010

Angie complains that files are a mess on computer he hasn't download systems.Angie is sick and tired and dizzy.Blames job lack of food.Says she'll get juice power bar.David asks if there's anything knew on Erica!Bianca confronts Greenlee about possibility that plane crashed begs for information mentions Miranada!.Madison tells Ryan he'll hurt himself if he keeps running.Madison says she's frustrated too but she got fired!He says sorry he's not surprised.She tells him why!She says she can't stand it there now!Ryan says stay away from Greenlee.
Jack worries that he won't find Erica as they look over cabin! She's says maybe someone else is helping her.Caleb says come on buddy talking to dog you can come back now.Erica wakes up in cave?yells for help! Caleb help me! She still has lots of make-up and hair styling!
She's being caved in on.Jack bemoans that he doesn't have falshlight.Krystal says he saved me from poisonous spider!Krystal says she needs to get away for while finds hooch, monshine!says its good!Jack has some too.Krytal says that will make us warm!Krystal wanted to get away from Tad and Liza.Jack understands thanks her for being there.
Ryan says to Madison only brave few stand up to Greens took a lot of courage.She says she let hubby daddy do waht they want it was too hard to stand up to them and get hit.Ryan says you should be proud of yorself coming from our background it's hard.She tells him that David was there oozing fake sympathy!David claims to Jesse he had nothing to do with Erica's disappearance.Maybe I should talk to mayor.
Tell the mayor I says hey says Jesse hiding behind mayor if you had anything to do with dispapearance won't work.Angie says computer system is still messed up,budgetary requirements new rules on overtime.They need to be approved now.Keep pushing me and I'll fire your ass David says and Frankie so keep that in mind when you tell me how to run things.
Bianca is shocked and upset to find mom's pic in garbage.Greenlee lies and says it was promo of an old Fusion campaign they needed to get rid of your getting the wrong idea!We need room for the fall roll out.
We were suppose to have the same wedding day does that mean nothing?bianca asks That was all Ryan says Greenlee.It was suppose to be special to all of us says Bianca!His love changed you I could finally see the women hidng behind all that toughness your reverting to the person you used to be.Binky says Maybe I like that person says Greenlee.That person didn't let people push her arund .I know you're not that cruel Greenlee you wouldn't want my girls to grow up without my mother.Deep down you want to tell me the truth so just say it please Greenlee be honest.Tell me what happened to my mom's plane!begs Binky.What ever happened it was an accident!Greenlee says.Just like when Kendall's car forced me off the road.
Bianca:Was that your motive payback for that.Or was it Fuison with mom out of the way you get it all?
Greenlee:I never kill anyone for a business.Bianca:What about David would he kill for you?
David sees Ryan and Madison in the park as Ryan offers help.David says you might to watch out he's still in love with my wife.Ryan says you might want to keep walking all I see when I look at you is what you did to Erica!Waht are you talking about you have no proof .Don't use weddings to manipulate Greens.He asks if David will send him down in plane like he did Erica then he atacks him saying you don't get to hurt anyone else!
Greenlee says you know me you know David .
Bianca says you are not the kind of person who can watch someone suffer and not doing anything!I know you've loved imagine one of those people hungry hurt the iamgine is in myhead right now help me tell thetruth I'm scared for my mother.
Jesse comes in and says I heard you were ready to tell the truth and Greenlee clams up.Says she wouldn't want to hurt Erica.Bianca:What is wrong with you Jesse can you arrest her !If my mother doesn't come back becasue of you.Phone rings ;Uncle Jack did you find mom .Where is she no food shelter water?I am with Greenlee.
Jack reassures Bianca that Erica will survive she's tough!
Bianca wants to kll Greenlee!She asks where she is she says they found the plane without Erica.
Erica is down the hole! She prays to Palmer! I don't think you mant this she says.
she stll has box.She screams as more dirt falls!
Ryan accidently hurts Madison when fighting with David .He apologises.JERKHe's still an abusive jerk!!!
she tells him to go!Good girl!
Greenlee tells Binca not to go she's too upset to drive who's fault is that my mother could be dead and you did that Don't touch meshe says as Greenlee reaches out to hug! Greenlee claims she's family she hates tosee her in pain.Bianca:Tell me the truth I'm standing here looking at miracle how can you toy with another's life tell me.Greenlee doesn't bend .
Jack asks if Tad and and her could get back together she says she hoped.but it's not happening.she asks if Jack has special plans when he and Erica are back togehter he shows ring and asks what she thinks!Is this special enough!Erica calls for help she says you saved me from plane crash for this!please let someone find me give my family peace of mind.My family needs my help!please God help me!please take care of Kendall ,Bianca, Spike, Ian ,Miranda Gabby!Caleb finds Erica gets her out .Says snap out of it you can handle alittle dirt!
Ryan says you shouldn't have to see that kind of anger.Madison says she understands anger.Find Erica!You can't sit still when someone you love is in danger.Go I'llw atch Emma.The ring is huge.Krystal asks how he will propose.He says he just wants to find her.Krystal says you want this propsal to be just as great asks for tips from Krystal she says you can run it by me.Ryan comes into fusion in to Bianca asks if the girls are there as he hugs he.she says no!Ryan says he is there for her.She tells him Jack found the plane.Greenlee says that's actually good news she must have walked away from the plane.Bianca:She be found if you were honest about your part in this .Stop using me as your punching bag says Greenlee.Attacking me won't find Erica!
Maybe you should find your husband Greenlee.says Ryan Why what did you do?asks Greenlee
I put my hands around his neck and squeezed!I wish I hadn't let go.says Ryan as David nurses a scotch neat.
He says Jesse is following him.The more you squeeze me the more I squeeze pine Valley hospital I do own it !Jesse says do not threaten my wife.
David threatens to make Angie's life more difficult.Angie checks own blood pressure. It's high and she's dizzy!She takes tablets!It's getting higher still!
Caleb says come on Dorothy rise and shine.she calls him Jack he's insulted.
She collapses saying it's all your fault you have cellphone.He says you don't make anything easy!David tells Jesse to go away talk to his lawyer!Got lawyer did you Jesse says We found plane in West Virginia.David:What about Erica is she okay?come on Jesse I'm as worried about Erica s anyone esle.Jesse:We're going to find Erica and when we do you better hope to God she's alive
Erica won't rouse she tells Caleb she's tired and he says no no no no don't go back to sleep we have to get shelter I can't do this alone I have bad ankle you can do this you're not a quitter!
Greenlee to Ryan: You tried to choke my huband why were you trying to kill him or did you just lose control.
Ryan:You have to stop protecting him how much of your soul can you lose before youlose self.Greenlee:My soul isn't your problem.
Bianca toGreenlee: Miranda woke up screaming she is worried about Erica.
Greenlee:I'm done being your kicking toy why don't you got to west virginia nad be useful.This is my company slam me some more behind my back and when your done slamming David leave me alone.
Jesse tries to pry Angie awy from hospital he says he has bubble bath romantic dinner from Krystals.Dizzy spells are a sign you need to slow down!Angie says David is trying to bring down.me and my son.Greenlee looks at neck of David moans over what Ryan did!Bianca was there tried to make me feel guilty.David says who's going to believe me/us now.Greenlee:What have you turned me into? David says terrible accident.They found plane they'll find Erica too.They'll line up against us but we won't fold we have each other.
Bianca says she was drinking champagne taosting mom's death with publicity photo in trash!RYan says she attacks everyone I've got to move on.Bianca says she like to move on from things!
You still care says Bianca no matter what she'd done I'll always love her.If we find out she's responsibile will you help me get justice.Ryan nods!
Jack rehearse speech he'll says to Erica to Krystal says Erica's his heart at the core is deep abiding love.He doesn't know how he could live without her.
Krystals says she'll be wearing ring before you know it.Jack tends fire covers Krystal!
Caleb builds fire covers Erica with sleeping bag!she says thank you!He asks if she knew who she was thanking?

No comments:

Post a Comment