Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday June 17,2010

Marissa comes in asks where Scott is.He says he's working Then he stares at Jr's picture and calls Scott who is with Annie,Scott thinks it's Barry but ignores call from JR and makes love with Annie .Opal blames herself to Bianca that Erica is missing .She asks Opal from help with Pigeon Hollow.Opal says she all ready has and she says once they find Erica they are going to put a smackdown on Dr.and Mrs.Hayward.Reporter asks about Erica and plane crash then asks about company.Greenlee syas will be difficult but they will survive.
Jack goes looking for Erica in the dark.Caleb demands Erica open her eyes it's too cold.He says he doesn't want to do this.She says she thinks he wants her to die.He says you think I'm incabable of caring you think I don't know about loss ?
Krystal begs Jack to come nside Jack says morning could be too late.Blames himself for collison between his woman.Greenlee goes to Opal asks if she has messages from the other side.Sshe says she can't talk to the other side since Plamer's passing .If she is preparing for haunting rest of your life.Erica says its so cold for June .Erica wants truth the story of loss .who's locket owner!The look in your eyes when I mention chidren!He says she saw nothing.Why are you up here caught from rest of the world.You want keep me to stay awake keep talking.He says all right Once upon a time maybe a man and woman together they had magic!they lost it!they lost it all!

Scott says maybe you should move your things into my room!tonight was real really special says Annie.Jr is in room she taunts him about sleeping with her to get out of system.She found better way Scott it's gone! Scott would call it best night of his life not exorcism!
One night with your cousin and you're out now if only you could do the same with Marissa says Annie to JR.
JR:You're over selling it.Scott :Is there a problem?like it or not Annie's stay put so deal or get out.Jr says my dad's gone we need each other family he says to Scott!

Karma comes back to bite you eveytime Karma's a bitch! What happened to Opal nice Opal? asks Greenlee
That's was before you set up Erica I know you had tough time this doesn't give you the right to torch Erica's life .you may have not shut down Erica but youwere behind it if I were you I'd stop by achurch on the way home!Opal says as Greenlee says she's all ready said prayers
David says he cares about Bianca and Erica he's feeelings haven't changed he wouldn't wish either harm.Fine you don't wish her dead but your hiding soemthing.David says he said everything he was going to say. Bianca:You'd only lie to me about my own daughter.I'm not an easy mark win me win over the town not going to happen suddenly I'm not so hungry.
Jack is stopped by Krystal until morning he says Tad is fool.She says it's just proximity.Red flags all over the place.Not you though and Erica .You are different you'll have happy ever after!
You were in love and you lost her so you punished yourself coming here? Erica asks Caleb says he's making stuff up to keep her awake.Secrets are never a good idea.Eric says Caleb says he likes privacy.
She says divorce six she lied to get Bianca he couldn't do it Jack had integrity!I didn't see it that way.I was angry at him.
Did you lose your kid?asks Aaleb
Erica:Yes and I lost the man I loved.I understand how it is to lose soemone you love and blame yourself.I'll stop talking if you talk.no then I'll talka bout my costmetic company.tell me about locket!Was she beautiful stubborn as you did you break her heart or did you break hers you loved her.
You don't know when to quit you talk to much says Caleb!
What is this a trick asks Annie.Last time I trusted you it cost me marriage.She's moving into my room says Scott She is? says Marissa happily!
We are all Chandler's says Jr.
Caleb you're running from life love all the thing living enatials you can have that again joy love hope.ays Erica Who are you says Caleb
Erica:Erica Kane!
We're going to freeze out here says Caleb!
Jack finds Erica's bracelet in cabin goes looking in dark in woods sure he'll find her!.
Bianca gets call from Reese,kids!Bianca promises her daughter Miranda she'll bring Erica home because she's a Kane woman just like Miranda!Bianca calls raising money for rescue all doantions will be met by Fusion cosmetics!Greens says let me I want to help.Greenlee says her resources are at Binky's disposal you're angry don't let that get in the way says Greens.I crossed off the ones I called says Bianca.We are calling all that we can think of to help Erica.Greenlee says to David!
Bianca:We're okay we don't need your help.David: I'm an excellent doctor I could help Erica
Bianca: it's illegal for you to treat patientsyour licence is suspended!.
Bianca reluctantly agrees but no David help!
Caleb brings Erica in cabin goes for firewood Erica sees that someone has been there shouts for Caleb and ses Jack and Krystal Jack hugs her for dear life!
Ahaaa sweet Jerica!!!
The peace offering to Scott seemed out of the blue says Marissa.I want peace says Jr I have idea for normalacy move back into our bed I miss my wife.i want to forgive but I'm sorry I'm not ready.says Marissa

Jack is so happy to see Erica he calls her gorgeous!I knew you'd find me she says.You're leg are you in pain Jack asks.Krystal gets scared by Caleb as does Caleb by her.He asks who she is .Krystal says she's a friend from home of Erica's.Everyone will be grateful to him your name is? Caleb grunts! Caleb goes to go in Krystal says don't go in Jack and Erica are together!Caleb doesn't look happy.Caleb chops wood!Erica fell and survived falling 350000 feet into gorund he says to Krystal.
Just take her away and let me know when gone.
Is she really okay asks Bianca she so happy!Erica says she didn't have to fly all the way to P.V I love you's are said by mom and daughter.Bianca is estatic Erica is alive but she says make something clear I haven't forgotten you had something to do with what I haven't figured out yet but I will she says to Greens and David who are all happy.
Erica says she didn't take money.she would never!Jack says he'll straighten that out.She tells him about engine trouble.She was carried out of wreckage by man who lives her Caleb!He saved my life.Krystal says hate to break up happy reunion but..Jack says you need to get to hospital.
Who is Grizzly Adams? Krystal asks Erica says he's rough around edges!I owe him a house .Jack says he'll handle this Erica gets Palmer's box.Caleb watches as Jack carrries her away but doesn't say goodbye!
Marissa says she'll move into his bed when she knows he really wants her.Aj wants him to kiss Marissa he calls her mommy!
Goodnight JR says as Marissa take him to bed!
Jr looks at family pic of Marrissa AJ .Annie comes in in black dress? nightie?
Annie asks if Jr meant what he said and thanks him.He says she should be keeping Scott's bed warm she says she will!
Bianca says Erica did not skim money.David says desperated times.Focus on mom being okay we'll find out who did this.Bianca isn't fooled!

No comments:

Post a Comment