Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What I like about AMC

I'm liking the budding relationship between Tad and his new found son Damon!The shades of Tad the Cad echoed in his son Damon the Demon!
I'm enjoying the change in Liza she's not the world wind sex thing,she came to Pine valley like that didn't work! We are seeing the Liza we should have seen the woman with deep feelings and a history with Tad
I'm enjoying Brooke and all of her interactions well some of her actions have made me mad,I can see some of the Brooke of old that battled with Dixie!I can alos see that Brooke doesn't always see everything she's really thinking subconsciously that makes her a multi-dimensional person something I'm really enjoying as I love her one minute hate her the next that like her all over again!this is due to Julia Barr she's phenomenal and so is our beloved David Canary wo has shown me every side of Adam in this storyline!and I can't say enough about MCe who has held her own with these two amazing talents and held her own as the troubled Annie whom I should hate but I can't because I see the sweet troubled person underneath who feels she's getting no support yet again!
Jacob Young has also been exceptional as the cancer patient facing death who showed us that even though you may be going through this that a leopard doesn't change his spots.and even the second chance didn't change him!
and not to forget the invinceable David played by Vincent Irrizarry!He makes me see villianous David with a heart that is deep and can open up to help the one he truly loves Greenlee!Who maybe bad but that the love of agood woman can change him(not true but we want to believe this anyway!)And Rebecca who has made me like Greenlee again .Greenlee who is now smartly pushing Greenlee away!
Or Jackson played by the exceptional Walt Willey who bring debonair and sexy to Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment